Registration for Mission to Washington
Mission Date: Wednesday, May 17th, 2017
If you reside outside of the NY-NJ-CT tri-state area or are a member of the clergy/rabbinate, special rates may apply. Special College Student rates may also apply. Please call 201-788-5133 for more information.
Please Note: Last day for a refund is 30 days before Mission Date
Fields marked with an (*) are required.
The Mission fee is a subsidized rate. If you would like to help support the success of the trip and other activities strengthening the US-Israel relationship, please choose a Membership category from the list.
Contributions to NORPAC are not tax deductible.
Federal law requires us to use our best effort to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year. Thank you for your cooperation.
*Please confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is not made either by a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least 18 years old.